Learn how the Apostles continued the work of the newly risen Christ and discover how the challenges they faced along the way inform our own growth in the 21st Century.
The Act of the Apostles
Learn the Acts of Apostles and how they continued the work of the newly risen Christ. Discover how the challenges they faced along the way inform our own growth in the 21st Century.
In the Acts of the Apostles, Luke continues the story of the risen Jesus, and describes the challenges the apostles faced in spreading His message through the Roman Empire. Luke recounts how Peter and Paul navigated often-hostile environments to bring God’s beautiful promise to cities large and small.
In this comprehensive course, Prof. N.T. Wright provides rich insight into the working of God through the Holy Spirit. With expert analysis and gentle encouragement, Prof. Wright guides you to a deeper understanding of this important and inspirational New Testament book.
- Anyone interested in creating a more meaningful life through biblical wisdom
- Clergy looking for resources or inspiration to enhance their sermons and other work in the church, as well as their ongoing personal spiritual journeys
- Religious scholars looking to further their own research and studies or supplement their lectures and lessons on the Acts of the Apostles
- Fans of N.T. Wright interested in Prof. Wright’s insights on this powerful book of the Bible
- Insights into the working of God through the Holy Spirit
- Inspiration for incorporating biblical wisdom into your life
- Online lectures by Prof. N.T. Wright
- Interactive quizzes
- Discussions with others on the same path
- Communication with Prof. David Seemuth, your co-instructor for this course
- Textbook readings
Registered 501c3 non-profit organization
Courses developed for N.T. Wright Online are made possible by the generous donations of people who support the Wisconsin Center for Christian Study, Inc., a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. Tuition paid enables us to provide scholarships for those in need and allows us to fund new courses and translations of existing courses, and we are able to offer courses at significant discounts.